The Vitamin Drip
This premium drip is the perfect blend of essential micronutrient vitamins and minerals to keep nerve and blood cells healthy, while banishing lethargy and low mood.
All blended in a balanced electrolyte solution with amino acid glutathione, the master antioxidant
A Concierge service is also available – please contact us or call: 01491 902321 for the further details and pricing.
Vitamin B mega dose
Multi-buy option: Book as a group of people to recieve a discount.
DURATION 60 MIN
Vitamin Drip Key Ingredients
Magnesium is an important mineral, playing a role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. Magnesium is in fact the fourth most abundant mineral in your body.
Its many functions include helping with muscle and nerve function, regulating blood pressure, helps convert food into energy, supports the immune system, aids in the creation of new proteins from amino acids and regulates neurotransmitters, which send messages throughout your brain and nervous system.
Unfortunately, studies suggest that about 50% of people in the US and Europe get less than the recommended daily amount of magnesium.
Glutathione acts as an important antioxidant in your body. That means it helps combat free radicals. These are molecules that can damage your body’s cells.
Glutathione benefits the body in a number of ways, such as supporting immune function, forming sperm cells, breaking down free radicals, transporting mercury out of the brain and helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Vitamin B1, thiamin, or thiamine, enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism, and it plays a key role in nerve, muscle, and heart function. The body needs thiamine to make adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This is a molecule that transports energy within cells.
A thiamine deficiency can impact many different functions of your body, including the nervous system, heart and brain.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Riboflavin is a vitamin that is needed for growth and overall good health. It helps the body break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy, and it allows oxygen to be used by the body.
Riboflavin helps with maintaining healthy hair, skin, and nails, reducing high blood pressure, improves the lining of the digestive tract, slows ageing and promotes healthy blood cells.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, is an important nutrient. In fact, every part of your body needs it to function properly. It helps the body to use proteins and fats, and it keeps the skin, hair, and nervous system healthy. Other possible benefits of vitamin B-3 stem from its potential cholesterol-lowering, antioxidative, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Niacin also helps to lower cholesterol, ease arthritis and boost brain function.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
Pyridoxine is required for the proper function of sugars, fats, and proteins in the body. It is also required for the proper growth and development of the brain, nerves, skin, and many other parts of the body. It is also used for heart disease, premenstrual syndrome and depression.
Benefits of IV Vitamin therapy
1. Healthy Brain Function – Thiamine (B1) deficiency has long been linked to memory deficits due to its important role of glucose metabolism. It is a reduction in brain glucose metabolism that leads to memory loss and has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease (AD).
2. Reduces Muscle Weakness – According to multiple studies patients with a vitamin B1 deficiency have noted that they felt weakness in their muscles as one of the symptoms While short term muscle weakness can happen to anyone long-term muscle weakness without clear cause may point to a vitamin B1 deficiency.
3. Promotes Healthy Skin – Glutathione is a very strong antioxidant, partly because high concentrations can be found in every cell in the body. Antioxidants protect the skin by reducing and counteracting free radical production. Free radicals can assault your skin, damaging healthy skin cells and creating oxidative stress. Antioxidants protect your skin from this and help reduce pigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles.
4. Ensures a Healthy Appetite – Vitamin B1 usually works like a satiety regulator meaning that you know when you are hungry and when you are full A lack of vitamin B1 stops the feeling of feeling peckish or hungry causing you to lose your appetite In the long term this can lead to weight loss or even anorexia.
5. Improved Cardiovascular Health – Vitamin B6 may prevent clogged arteries and minimize heart disease risk. Research shows that people with low blood levels of vitamin B6 have almost double the risk of getting heart disease compared to those with higher B6 levels. This is likely due to the role of B6 in decreasing elevated homocysteine levels associated with several disease processes, including heart disease.
6. Boost Exercise Performance – Magnesium also plays a role in exercise performance. During exercise, you may need 10–20% more magnesium than when you’re resting, depending on the activity. Magnesium helps move blood sugar into your muscles and dispose of lactate, which can build up during exercise and cause fatigue.
More information about our Vitamin Drip
The Vitamin Drip contains high-dose B12 which helps the body to convert food into glucose, providing a boost of energy. Antioxidant properties work to clear the body of toxins and fight off free radicals, while a mega-dose Vitamin B complex aids the maintenance of brain function and cardiovascular health.