The Myers’ Cocktail is a nutrient cocktail invented by John Myers, a physician from Baltimore, Maryland. The famous mixture of vitamins and minerals, including magnesium, calcium, B-Vitamins, B-complex and Vitamin C, is delivered intravenously.
A Concierge service is also available – please contact us or call: 01491 902321 for the further details and pricing.
Helps To Reduces Fatigue
Enhances Immune System
Combats Seasonal Allergies
Multi-buy option: Book as a group of people to recieve a discount.
DURATION 60 MIN
Key Ingredients in the Myers’ Cocktail
Helps in the prevention of inflammation, and is also important in supporting a robust immune system. Magnesium chloride is also beneficial in the treatment of asthma, migraines, and high blood pressure.
Helps to boost blood calcium, an essential element in building strong bones.
Vitamin B Complex
The eight B vitamins in B complex are crucial for promoting healthy hair and skin, preventing memory loss, and managing stress.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can strengthen your immune system. Studies show that consuming more vitamin C can increase your blood antioxidant levels by up to 30%.
This blend of ingredients has a range of benefits and work together to boost your overall health and wellness.
Health Benefits of Myers’ Cocktail
1. A Stronger Immunity to Beat Colds and Flus – Due to the high dosage of Vitamin C one of the primary benefits of a Myers’ IV is to strengthen your immunity and ward off frequent colds and flu.
2. Better Nerve Health to Fight Fibromyalgia – Vitamin B12 plays a key role in nerve health, and a deficiency in the body is associated with nerve damage that could lead to fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a condition that affects how nerves send impulses to muscles, and therefore a good dosage of Vitamin B12 can help boost nerve health and possibly reduce fibromyalgia symptoms.
3. Improved Memory – Deficiencies in Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C are associated with poor memory performance and your ability to recall information. As the brain ages, it starts to lose neurons that store memories, which ultimately leads to memory loss. Although this process cannot be halted, it can be slowed down through regular treatments of Vitamin B12 and High Dose Vitamin C.
4. Supports Bone Health – Calcium Gluconate is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels and it can be used to treat conditions caused by low calcium levels. Calcium plays a very important role in the body. It is necessary for normal functioning of nerves, cells, muscle, and bone. If there is not enough calcium in the blood, then the body will take calcium from bones, thereby weakening bones. Having the right amount of calcium is important for building and keeping strong bones.
5. Boosted Energy Levels – B complex vitamins play an essential role in your body’s energy production. Vitamin B12 in particular has energy-boosting traits that when taken, can immediately help you feel more energized.
6. Help Prevent & Treat Migraines – Studies have found that people who suffer from migraines are more likely than others to be magnesium deficient. There is also evidence to suggest that it can also provide relief from an acute migraine attack more quickly and effectively than a common medication.
7. Improves Blood Health & Circulatory System – Healthy blood is rich in iron and is made up of healthy and numerous red blood cells. Vitamin B12 plays a central role in the production of red blood cells, while Vitamin C aids red blood cells to absorb iron and can help significantly reduce bad cholesterol. Low Vitamin C levels can hamper iron absorption, leading to anaemia.
8. Improved Mood and Vitality – Serotonin plays an important role in mood regulation, and Vitamin B12 plays an important role in the synthesis of serotonin. Healthy levels of serotonin can help your mood be properly regulated. A well-regulated mood can ward off depression, anxiety, and other mood-related conditions.
Does Myers’ Cocktail Have Side Effects?
It is rare for patients getting a Myers’ Cocktail IV to have any side effects. Throughout the infusion, you’ll have a trained medical practitioner monitoring you.
Possible after-effects can include slight soreness at the injection site and feelings of heat. Magnesium is known to work as a vasodilator or expands blood vessels. As a result, the infusion may lower your blood pressure levels causing light-headedness. If you have any of these signs, the doctor will lower the rate at which the serum enters your body.
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR MYERS' DRIP
The Myers' Cocktail is an intravenous (IV) infusion of vitamins and nutrients designed to reduce the symptoms of a host of medical ailments. It was created by Dr. John Myers who used it to treat symptoms of chronic conditions such as asthma, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and migraines. The Myers’ Cocktail works by increasing the blood concentration of several essential vitamins and minerals beyond that which can be achieved when supplementing orally. For example, Vitamin C given intravenously has been found to reach blood concentrations more than 50 times greater than what can be achieved when given orally.